Libraries @ Trocaire
Message from the Sr. Director | click here
- The Rachel R. Savarino Library, Choate Avenue | map
- RJS School of Hospitality / Business, Transit | map
Each location provides a pleasant place to study, do research or just spend some casual free time.The collections contain audiovisual materials, books, ebooks, journals, magazines and newspapers. Each location has Internet-accessible computer workstations available for educational research, and wireless access. The Libraries serve the Trocaire College community, the Sisters of Mercy, students from other educational institutions and community members within the Western New York area.
All users need a valid Trocaire College ID card to check out items.
- Eligibility for library privileges is dependent on proper identification and no outstanding library debts.
- Borrowers are responsible to return Library materials in the condition in which they were received, and to return the items on time.
- When items are not returned due to loss or destruction of materials, the user is responsible to pay all replacement costs, overdue fines, plus a $20 processing fee for in-house materials. Recovery charges for materials borrowed from another library will be assessed according to that library’s regulation.
- Student grades and/or transcripts will be withheld in the event of outstanding Library debts.
Librarians are available to assist users with their research needs, including electronic database access.
- The Library offers individual and group training on searching our extensive library of online peer-reviewed journals and eBooks, the Internet and the print collection.
If there is no librarian on duty at the RJS School
- Call 827-2434 or 827-2447
- Contact us using this form to arrange tours, orientation or help with a research project.