Libraries at Trocaire
Using Library Materials
- Know when your library materials are due.
- Bring back your library materials on time.
- Return library materials in the same condition as when borrowed or be charged (see Lost Item Charges, below) for damaged, broken, or lost items.
- You must present your Trocaire College ID card when borrowing materials.
- Books are loaned for 28 calendar days.
- Media (DVD, VHS) are loaned for 7 calendar days.
- Items on Reserve must be used in the library.
Renewing Borrowed Materials
- Before the item is due, contact a librarian by telephone (716-827-2434), using this form, or in person.
Lost Item Charges
- $0.10 per day for circulating books
- $1.00 per day for circulating media
- $10.00 per day for books and media on Reserve
- $20.00 restocking and processing fee
- Replacement cost of the item
- Per day overdue charges: $0.10 (books) or $1.00 (media). These fines will accrue until the item is reported lost
- If fines are not paid, library privileges are revoked, and grades and transcripts withheld.
Thank you for your cooperation!