Group Study Room – Rachel R. Savarino Library
Room 405 in the Rachel R. Savarino Library may be reserved by students for group or private study. Student use of the room is limited to academic work.
Faculty and Staff may also reserve the room for College meetings or other academic purposes.
- The room is available on a first come, first served basis.
- Reservations can be made in person by using the iPad next to the room, by phone (827-2434), or by email at [email protected].
- The library reserves the right to reassign or refuse a reservation.
- You may reserve the room for up to 2 hours a day. See a librarian if you would like to reserve the room for additional hours.
- You may continue using the room beyond your scheduled time as long as no other person or group is waiting.
- Persons or groups must arrive at the room within 15 minutes of their scheduled time or forfeit the reservation.
- Room reservation policies apply both to the person who reserved the room and to the others who are using the room as part of a group.
- All code of conduct policies found in the student handbook are applicable when using the room. Any person violating library or college policies will be asked to leave.
- The library is not responsible for any items left unattended.
- Blinds must be up and lights on at all times while students are in the room.
- The room must be left in the same condition as when you entered. All paper and food waste must be disposed of in trash bins. If something spills, please let the library staff know immediately.
- Please remember to shut down computers and turn off lights when you are finished using the study room to conserve energy.
Technology and Furniture:
- Two desktop computers
- Seating at a small table and chairs