Group Study Room – Rachel R. Savarino Library
Room 405 in the Rachel R. Savarino Library may be reserved by students for group or private study. Student use of the room is limited to academic work.
Faculty and Staff may also reserve the room for College meetings or other academic purposes.
- The room is available on a first come, first served basis. In the event of a conflict, student study has precedence.
- Reservations can be made in person, by phone (827-2434), by form or by email at email@example.com
- The library reserves the right to reassign or refuse a reservation.
- The room may be reserved for up to 3 hours a day and twice during one week. If no one else is waiting to use the room, individuals may stay on an hourly basis until the room is requested again.
- There is a 15 minute grace period in the event you cannot arrive on time. After 15 minutes, it will be available to others to use.
- All code of conduct policies found in the student handbook are applicable when using the room. Any person violating library or college policies will be asked to leave.
- The library is not responsible for any items left unattended.
- Blinds must be up and lights on at all times while students are in the room.
- The room must be left in the same condition as when you entered. All paper and food waste must be disposed of in trash bins. If something spills, please let the library staff know immediately.
- Please remember to shut down computers and turn off lights when you are finished using the study room to conserve energy.
Technology and Furniture:
- Two desktop computers
- Seating at a small table and chairs