Indicates that a resource is available to Trocaire users only. If you are off-campus, you will be asked for your Trocaire username and password.
Click here to access JOMI
JOMI provides surgical procedures offering incision-to-closure, long-form, high-quality, surgeon-narrated didactic experiences. JOMI is used by surgical technologists, and other health-related professionals to help them prepare for cases and learn about advances in surgical procedures. Most of JOMI content is focused on general surgery, orthopaedics, orthopaedic trauma, neurosurgery, and head and neck surgery.
Important: You must create an account to use this database:
1. When you click on “click here” it will take you to JOMIContinue reading →
2. On “Create an Account”, fill in your information
4. You MUST use your Trocaire email to create your account
3. Click “Create Account”
4. At the Institutional screen, type in Trocaire College
5. Select the “User Type” from the menu
6. Click on the green “Create Account” button
7. Once you create an account, the next time you visit the site, “sign in” is on the top right corner of the website