Library Resources By Type
Please click on the links below to locate library resources by their listed types.
Your subject librarian is also available to assist you with your research needs.
- Databases – Find the articles you need, including scholarly, peer-reviewed journals and popular publications.
- Reference Materials – These reference materials are great places to help you build a foundation of understanding in a subject.
- eBooks – Access our collection of ebooks on campus or off 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Images – Find the images you need for your presentations, projects and teaching.
- Videos – Films on an array of topics, such as nursing, allied health, liberal arts, social sciences and the sciences.
- Books – Search our library catalog to find the items you need for your research.
- Locate a Journal – Do you only have part of the citation for an article or journal? Use these tools to find what you need.