Off-Campus Login Instructions
To access databases available only to Trocaire College members from off-campus, you will first need to log in using your Trocaire email username and password, even when you are using Moodle.
Keep these tips in mind:
- When you click on a database link from off-campus, you’ll be taken to a Trocaire login page.
- Login with the same username and password that you use to log into the computers on campus and your Trocaire email.
- If you cannot access the databases, test your username and password combination by trying to log into your Trocaire email account with that combination.
- If you cannot log into your email account, you will not be able to use the databases from off-campus because the library and Trocaire email use the same system.
- Email account problems are an IT issue, and you will need to visit the IT Helpdesk in room B10 at the Choate campus for assistance.
PLEASE NOTE: Community Users and Alumni do not have access to library databases from off-campus.