To access databases available only to Trocaire College members, you will need to log in using your username and password, even when you are using Moodle.
These databases are marked with the Trocaire logo .
Keep these tips in mind:
- This is the same username and password you use to log into the computers on campus and Trocaire email.
- If you cannot access the databases, test your username and password combination by trying to log into your Trocaire email account with that combination.
- If you cannot log into your email account, you will not be able to use the databases from off-site because the library and Trocaire email use the same system.
- This is an IT issue and you will need to visit the IT Helpdesk in room 360 at the Choate campus.
- Community User and Alumni do not have access to library databases from off-campus.