Utilize the Trocaire Collge Libraries’ Course Reserves to allow your students access to essential materials in the library.
Find out if an item is on Reserve by checking our library catalog.
Guidelines for Use of Reserve Materials
In order to make use of items on Reserve in the library, borrowers are required to:
- Use their Trocaire College ID to borrow Reserve materials. Community users must use their Trocaire Library Card.
- Reserve materials may not leave the library.
- Handle Reserve materials in a responsible manner.
- Reserve materials must be returned to the main desk when no longer needed.
For more details, read the full Material Use Policy.
Guidelines for Materials on Reserve
- Textbooks, books, and DVDs may be held on Reserve for your students.
- Faculty may suggest materials for purchase for the Reserve collection for student and faculty use.
- Textbooks cannot be purchased by the library. They may be donated by faculty or the department.
- Materials on Reserve may be borrowed by Faculty for use within the classroom or personal research. Students may only use Reserve materials in the library.
- Faculty may return Reserve materials directly to either library or use our dropbox located outside The Commons at the main campus.
- Faculty must return Reserve materials within one week so other faculty and students can use these materials.
To find out if the library has a copy of the item you would like placed on Reserve, check our library catalog.