The Trocaire College Libraries are dedicated to meeting the information needs of those on and off campus. Distance learning students and instructors are entitled to library services and resources equivalent to those available on campus.
Distance Student Services include:
- Research questions answered by phone, email or contact form
- Research Guides
- Includes topics such as topic selection, information evaluation, the research process, using databases and more
- Citation Help
- Off-Campus Database Log In Help
- Interlibrary Library Loan (ILL)
- Remote access to library resources
- Subject Librarians
To find the best resources for your program try the BSN Research Guide.
Distance Learning Faculty:
Visit our Faculty & Staff Services area to find out more.