The Libraries@Trocaire are dedicated to meeting the information needs of those on- and off-campus. Distance learning students and instructors are entitled to library services and resources equivalent to those available on campus.
Distance Student Services include:
- Research questions answered by phone, email or contact form
- Research Assistance
- Includes topics such as topic selection, information evaluation, the research process and more
- Citation Help
- Interlibrary Library Loan (ILL)
- Remote access to library resources
- Includes databases, journals, eBooks, and reference collections
Distance Faculty Services include:
Visit our Faculty & Staff Services area to find out more.
Indicates that a resource is available to Trocaire users only. Check out our Off-Campus Log In page if you need help accessing our resources.