For the benefit of all members of the Trocaire community users of the Trocaire College Libraries take on a set of responsibilities when borrowing library materials.
- You must present your Trocaire College ID card or Community User Library Card when borrowing materials. AcademicSHARE users must present their current institutional ID.
- Reserve materials may not leave the library.
- Know when your library materials are due. Check the due slip inside the item for the due date.
- Bring back your library materials on time.
- Return library materials in the same condition as when borrowed or be charged (see Lost Item Charges) for damaged, broken or lost items.