Make a Donation to the College Archives
Donations to the Archives must fall within the parameters of the Trocaire College Archives Collection Development Policy:
Archives acquire, preserve, and make records accessible, much like a library. These records, as a collection, attempt to tell an accurate and, hopefully, a complete story of the past.
The records contained in the College Archives are information produced by our institution that reflect the mission of the school and who we are as a member of the community.
It is important that all departments and offices contribute to the collective memory of the school, by donating their appropriate records so that they may be preserved for our future.
Items collected by Trocaire Archives from the departments
- Copies of the minutes from your department meetings.
- Any special handouts that your department provides for the students/faculty/staff.
- Photographs from your department that pertain to students, faculty, staff, events: These should be labeled with names, dates and event.
- Any professional material produced for publication by you or members of your department.
- Any newspaper, magazine articles related to Trocaire College, its history and/or your department.
Forms, Mission and Policy Documents
The full Mission and Policy document is available as a PDF and includes donation forms on pages 14 and 15.
Make a Donation
If you are interested in making a donation to the archives, please contact the archivist.