There’s a problem with the library’s website. Who do I contact?
Contact a librarian either by email, phone, in person, or fill out the ask a librarian form.
If you are experiencing issues logging in to your Trocaire email, Moodle or other Trocaire account, please contact the Office of Information Technology.
There’s a problem with a database. Who do I contact?
Contact a librarian either by email, phone, in person, or fill out the ask a librarian form
How do I turn off the pop-up blocker?
- Upper right corner click on “Customize and control Google Chrome” (3 vertical dots)
- Choose “Settings” from drop down list
- Bottom of page click on “Advanced”
- Under Privacy and security click on “Content Settings”
- 2nd from the bottom
- Click “Popups”
- Click on slider button to turn blocker on and off
- Grey color means pop up blocker is on (recommended)
- Blue color means pop up blocker is off (allowed)
- Close the tab at the top of the screen called Settings
- Click on the tool symbol in upper right corner
- From Drop down click “Options”
- Another box should open up
- Along left side of new box click “Tools”
- Click on the check box next to the line that reads “Pop-up Blocker”
- Check mark inside the box means pop up blocker is on
- No check mark means pop-up blocker is off
- Click Save when done
- Click on menu
- Choose Options
- Along left side of screen click on “Privacy & Security”
- Scroll down page to “Permissions”
- Click on the check box next to the line that reads “Block pop-up windows”
- Check mark inside the box means pop-up blocker is on
- No check mark mean Pop-up blocker is off
- Click Safari in the browser menu, located at the top of the screen
- Choose “Preferences” when the drop-down menu appears
- Click on the “Security” tab to open the Security Preferences window
- In the Web content section, put a check box next to the option called “Block pop-up “windows
- If this check box is already selected, then Safari’s integrated pop-up blocker is currently enabled