The librarians of Trocaire College are dedicated information professionals who are here to help you succeed in school and in life. Each of our librarians has a Master’s Degree and is trained to provide research assistance and library skills instruction to students at all levels.
Try our Research Log and Graphic Organizer to help you keep track of your research and compose your thoughts during the research process.
Feel free to stop by or call the library to talk with us during normal library hours. Use the Contact a Librarian form when the library is closed. A librarian will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Citation Help: Do you need to format or cite resources for a research paper? Try our APA and MLA Guides.
- Distance Learning: Find a collection of helpful resources for Distance Learning students.
- Ultimate Guide List: Here you will find guides on how to use databases, how to start research, and more.
- Textbooks: Does the Library own a copy of the textbook for my class? Check here for our reserves list.
- Contact a Librarian: Need help with a project? We can help! Click here to schedule a research appointment with a librarian.
- Interlibrary Loan & AcademicSHARE: Need a book or journal article that the Trocaire College Libraries do not own?